Tuesday, December 4, 2018

30 A



1) Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had along the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.

As I read through my posts for this semester, I have to admit that I felt a kind of a nostalgic feeling. I remember the first week when I had to form an opportunity belief and I told myself that the amount of work for this class would be very challenging. I also remember when I had to make my first speeches and post my first videos online. I had so much fun doing that. I would say that my “peak” moment in the class was when I read the beautiful comments of my peers for my last speech. It was truly heartwarming.


2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?

As mentioned before, the speeches were my most “joyous” experiences. The experience I’ll always remember in a couple of years was the assignment when I had to find the positive aspects of failure. It was a very challenging and interesting concept. I am not proud of any particular moment more than another, I would say that I’m happy in general about the way I handled this class.

3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?

I think that I always had an entrepreneurial mindset but this class challenged the way I used to view myself. In fact, I understood that it takes way more than just being an innovator to become an entrepreneur. I understand it better now.

4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?

I would tell them to never give up and take the maximum from what this class offers us. It was hard but at the end of the day we are all here alive and well. It’s all about time management and focus.Focus on what matters and forget about the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max, I really like the picture that you chose for this post...it definitely added a more personal and funny aspect to it. I totally understand how you felt nostalgic looking over your posts from the beginning of the semester because I felt the same way. These past few months have truly flown by and it has been interesting seeing everyone's ideas transform over time. Good luck with the rest of your classes and have a nice break!

    ReplyDelete