Wednesday, November 28, 2018

28 A



Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future





1. You read about an entrepreneur:

. What surprised you the most?


I was very surprised to that his success story could have been the story of any random entrepreneur who is not afraid of risk. I really thought that he was born rich and just became richer.



 What about the entrepreneur did you most admire?
I admire his vision. He succeeded in very different field that have literally nothing in common. He made it because he never gave up. That’s what I admire the most about Elon.



What about the entrepreneur did you least admire?

There is nothing I don’t admire about him. Maybe the only criticism I could give him is that he never sticks to his project as he always wants new challenges.



Did the entrepreneur encounter adversity and failure? If so, what did they do about it?

Yes, monetary budgets were his biggest threat when he first started. He barely had any money to launch his projects but he found ways to beat the odds and associated himself with the right people.



2. What competencies did you notice that the entrepreneur exhibited?

Elon is the perfect example of a successful entrepreneur as he chooses risks over comfort and eventually realizes his projects.



3. Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.

I got a little b it confused about his “conception “of genetics when he claimed that you need wo intelligent parents in order to produce a smart young children. He then linked that to the business cycle.



4. If you were able to ask two questions to the entrepreneur, what would you ask? Why?

My first question would be : “ If you had to do it all over again, what would you do differently ? “

My second question would be more specific and would be related to life on Mars. “ Do you believe that you will see the day in your lifetime when humans would be able to live on Mars?



5. For fun: what do you think the entrepreneur's opinion was of hard work? Do you share that opinion?



I am positive that Elon believes that only hard work produces results. That’s how he succeed at least. I share this vision too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max,
    I did not read this book about Elon Musk. It was interesting to read your post about how he did not have money starting out and he did not give up on his project! I think I will have to read this book about him because taking risks like he did can lead to great success. I read a book called “How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big” and a highly recommend you read it!

    ReplyDelete