Friday, November 9, 2018

22 A



2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 
Most comments I received were very positive. I did not receive any negative feedbacks which made me do a self reflection on my previous works. I definitely kept the positive comments I received as an indicator that I shouldn't change certain things such as the way I communicate or the way I should dress up. 
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I changed the way of capturing the attention of the "invisible public". I used informations based on my recent interviews that I hope many viewers could relate to when watching my video. I also changed the structure of the video. I ended the video by my "product idea" instead of trying to sell them the idea that I explained . 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max,
    Great job again on your elevator pitch. I like how you switched it up and added information from your interviews in the beginning half of your pitch. Real life experiences draw people to listen to you. You were confident in what you were saying and you dressed up nicely. I also added new information in my pitch because I received positive feedback like you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete