Friday, November 16, 2018

23 A



-I have a couple friends studying Technology who could help me developing my application, they speak different languages and study in English which could be very beneficial for me. Not many people have friends abroad who can interconnect and speak different languages.



-I have enough cash to pay my friends who study technology to start a company which will help me not being in debt when starting my business. This a very valuable ! Not many people have the privilege to start their career without having t be in debt for many years.



-I have a good credit score which is very important if I ever have to lend money when/ if my project picks up. This is very personal as no one can “copy” my credit score.



-I have an apartment where we could start developing this project. This resource is very valuable since it replaces rent.



- I have integrity which is the basis of a trust relationship with partners. This can’t be evaluated because you can’t value integrity but sometimes it’s even more important than short term success.



-I have all type of materials: chairs, computers… that me and my employees will need when working on this project. Most people I know have this resource to.



-I have great social skills which is also something you can’t valuate but which is very important when networking for a business



-My organization will have some paid program abroad to make them understand other people’s need. This will be a cost to the organization but will open the mind of my employees which will be beneficial in the long term.



- My family has a great corporate lawyer which could help a lot if there is any copyright issues along the way. This is very valuable and non-substitutable asset.



-I know people who have already been in this industry which is super important as it will help me not make the same mistakes that they made in the past.



From all the resources I have, I would say that my most valuable resource that I possess is the human skill resource. Without the people who know this field and are studying technology, I wouldn’t be able to realize this project. They really are the most important asset I have, way above any other resources I listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment