Tuesday, November 27, 2018

27 A



1) Identify the exit strategy you plan to make. Do you intend to sell your business in the next 5 years for a large return? Do you intend to stay with the business for several decades and retire? Do you intend to protect the venture as a family business, and pass it down to your children?

If I end up developing this project, I would end up selling it as a start-up kind of business and use this money to invest in real estate and other projects.

2) Why have you selected this particular exit strategy?

Because as much as I have faith in my project, I am a realist. I understand that once this idea is on the market many other people with more funds than me can compete and crush my market. I would rather sell the idea to other people who have the means to develop this idea in order to make eternal profits due to copyrights.

3) How do you think your exit strategy has influenced the other decisions you've made in your concept? For instance, has it influenced how you have identified an opportunity? Has it influenced your growth intentions or how you plan to acquire and use resources?
Yes! Since this whole business was directed toward a quick exit, I decided to inject a lot of money and time on the “acceleration “ aspect of my business. I never really calculated my plans based on possible long-term benefit from my product.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max,
    I also decided that I would sell my business to someone else. Even though I designed the business idea, there are other people who would execute it better than me. I feel like there is still a lot to learn about starting a business and one can do that by actually doing it. We did spend a lot of time on creating these business plans, but it has taught us a lot about our career goals.

    ReplyDelete