Friday, November 2, 2018

19 A



1) You. 

My name is Max Wahba, I am a Junior the University of Florida. I come originally from Belgium and I moved to the United States two years ago. I’ve been working and interning for various political candidates although it is not directly related to my major which is Business. I do not believe that the idea I am developing in this class will play an important role in my life but it is a good practice for when I will launch my own company.

2) What are you offering to customers? 

I am selling a mobile phone app that analyzes the components of someone’s fridge and send this person the option this person faces when it comes to cooking dishes.

3) Who are you offering it to? 

To every person who is not specialized in this field. (no matter age or background). The only groups of people who may not be able to use it are people that are too young to cook or people that are too old to understand the technology.

4) Why do they care?

 They care because it will save them a lot of time and money. No more “let’s go eat outside because I don’t know what to cook “. This is their cheapest and smartest alternative to buy ore food or eat outside.

5) What are your core competencies?

I am open–minded and understand different people’s mentalities. This is probably due to the fact that I have lived in multiple countries and have a rich ethnic background. I am also very hard working. When I have a goal, I am ready to sacrifice everything to reach that goal.

I have to be completely honest, very few of my work experiences or background will directly help my business. Nevertheless, all these qualities and experiences formed my mind and helped me to become the person that I am today. So, in a sense, I wouldn’t be here writing about a future project if it wasn’t for all these things who changed me in a way. On the other hand, I believe that the qualities that I have that I described are helpful to developing a business. Being hard working and sticking to one’s goal are very important if you want to make it through the business cycle.



While I did not receive direct critics on my first napkins, I realized that my responses where sometimes a little too long and were not exactly answering the question. This is why I decided to respond word for word the questions from the assignment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max,
    You did a good job answering your questions in a more concise way. Even though you don’t have any directly related job experience for this business yet, you will gain some experience soon. If you have something in your mind set, it can be achieved with determination. You seem like a hardworking guy who gets things done. Good job.

    ReplyDelete