Wednesday, October 24, 2018

18 A





      



My avatar is a 35 year old mom who likes to cook. She drives a small Toyota or a Mini if she is from a richer family. She watches movies such as “How I met your mother” or some dating shows. She also has two children. All her favorite books are related to psychology. She is not too interested in politics and would be classified as a moderate Democrat or a moderate Republican. She pay attention to very little details when choosing her candidate during election times (such as the candidate’s voice or appearance ). She feels a little younger than what she actually is (tough to be 35 when you are 25 in your mind).





I personally do not have much in common with that person. My mother would be much more similar to that avatar. I do not think that it is coincidence that I betrayed her this way. She is the typical western young woman.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max,
    I like your avatar and it definitely goes with your business solution. You described your avatar in great detail that helped me picture your typical customer. Your avatar does not relate to you, and that’s totally fine. If you know who your typical customer is, you can solve the problem. My avatar was very similar to me because I chose a problem based on my generation. Great job.

    ReplyDelete