Wednesday, October 24, 2018

17 A



1) The pitch.

Video link: https://youtu.be/mkAKMh-7APk


2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 

To be completely honest, most of the feedbacks I received from my last pitch were positive, the only critics I got were about the fact that I could have dressed more accordingly to a business pitch.

3) What did you change, based on the feedback?

I put on a suit and a nice shirt. I changed my introduction in order to make it more entertaining and I added a concrete example of how my application can impact someone’s life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max,
    Great job on your second elevator pitch. You changed a few things and you definitely improved. You are more relatable in your second pitch and the example you threw in at the end was perfect. You took people’s advice from your first elevator pitch and applied it. Overall, you knew what you were talking about and you kept me entertained.

    ReplyDelete