Friday, October 5, 2018

11 A



1) You. My Name is Max and I have an innovative mind. I am a very athletic person and I love creating new things. When it comes to my work experiences, I have worked and interned for a couple big data companies and foreign governments. My aspirations? Creating my own sustainable business. I do not know if the idea I’m using for this class will end up being an actual project but is definitely a good practice!

2) What are you offering to customers? I am offering an application that analyzes the food components we have in our fridges and gives us the options on what to cook based on these same exact ingredients.

3) Who are you offering it to? I am offering this product to anyone who has a kitchen but more specifically for those who feel that they are always eating the same exact meals and want a change in their alimentation but do not want to change the ingredients they use.

4) Why do they care? They care because this is their best and cheapest alternative. Many order food from restaurants when they want to eat something different.

5) What are your core competencies? I speak four languages and have lived in two different countries. I understand that not everyone is fit for the same products and that’s not a problem. You just have to target a particular segment and understand that segment perfectly. (which is what I am doing with my project)



I do not see a lot of weaknesses in my project but if I had to be critical of my own project there is one thing I would be skeptical of: “who are you offering to”. My product can be sold to anyone which can result in nobody buying the product. It is probably not specific enough but overall I am sure this will be fixed within the next few assignments.

2 comments:

  1. I think your business idea could motivate a lot of people to stay at home and cook. Making a decision on what to make for a meal and then having to go to the store to get ingredients often deters people from eating at home. Your idea is very possible, and could even be a built in feature for refrigerators, especially since "smart fridges" have become more widespread in the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Max,
    I also don’t think mine would end up being something I actually set out to do, but it is great practice like you said! Great job with the what, who, and why. That is so cool that you speak four languages! I speak two. I can tell you know exactly which segment you are targeting and that is definitely going to help you further in this class. Excited to see where this ends.

    ReplyDelete