Wednesday, October 17, 2018

15 A



1) Find three people who would fit that segment and arrange to interview them.

I interviewed three of my fraternity brothers, Zach, Daniel and Matt. They all live in the fraternity house and they all want to cook their own meals.

3) Begin with alternative evaluation. 

For my product, they said that the most important things to them are the price and quality. They said that only a low price combined with a good product quality would make them buy my product since it is something new that they are not very familiar with.

4) How/where do they buy

If satisfied with the product, they would all pay with their credit cards. They admitted that they would rather pay online because it does not require them to go to the store. (something I didn't really expected )

5) Post-purchase evaluation. 

They said that depending on the frequency of use from my product will determine their satisfaction. If they do not like the product, they will just keep cooking dishes they are familiar with without making any changes.

6) Report the findings.

 I realized that if those who are interested in my product have a lot of requirements and expectations for my product. Selling them my product will not be as easy as expected. I found it very interesting that even people who fall into my targeted segment have very specific needs.


7) Draw conclusions.   

I found it very interesting that even people who fall into my targeted segment have very specific needs.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Max,
    Your interviews seemed a bit short, maybe add more depth when writing your post. Most of the people I interviewed also said they look at price and quality. That is interesting that your interviewees said they would rather shop online than in store. In store I feel like is not that convenient sometimes, but shopping online is risky if you can’t try or touch the product beforehand. Overall, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have liked to see a little more detail on the interviews, but I do think you gathered some valuable information from them. First of all your target audience seemed to like the idea of paying online. This is a growing trend with online payment methods being much more convenient and secure than in the early stages of their development. Not to mention, they told you that there is a tradeoff between price and quality. If you are going to go for a higher price point, then you must have higher quality products to give your customers. In addition, I like how you identified new challenges within your business idea.

    ReplyDelete